The Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC) have published details of a number of information sessions for workers to hear about the options available within Professional in Practice (PiP).
At these sessions you will hear about:
- Credit Accumulation
- Approved Programmes Individual Assessment Route
- Tools and resources
If you would like to attend any of the workshops you are asked to email the event contact to reserve your place. Please note spaces are limited at each venue.
The following dates have been confirmed:
- BHSCT – 4th Sept 10am – 12pm at Springvale Community Learning Centre, Belfast.
- SHSCT – 7th - 10am – 12pm at Training Room, St Lukes Hospital, Armagh.
- NHSCT – 11th September 10am – 12pm at All Saints Parish Centre, Ballymena.
- SEHSCT – 15th September 10am – 12pm at Victorian Room, Downshire, Downpatrick.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- PBNI – 17th September 10am – 12 pm at Learning and Development Team, 3 Wellington Court, Ballymena.
- Education Welfare Service – 21st September PIP and AYE for SEWOs 10am - 11.15am.
Staff interested in commencing PIP - 11.30am – 1pm at Antrim Board Centre, Antrim.
- Voluntary Sector – 25th September 10am – 12pm at Boardroom, Extern Headquarters, Mallusk.
- SHSCT – 28 September – 10am -12pm at Banbridge Enterprise Centre, Banbridge.
- WHSCT – 30th September 10am – 12pm at Strabane Enterprise Agency, Orchard Road, Strabane.
- NSPCC – 5th November 10am -12pm at Lanyon Bld, North Derby St, Belfast.
Contact Lauren Woods at CPCNI@nspcc.org.uk
- NIGLA – 10th November 2pm – 4pm at NIGLA Chichester St, Belfast.
- YJA – 2nd October 1.50pm – 2.45pm at Woodlands, Bangor.
- YJA – 5th October 1.50pm – 2.45pm at Woodlands, Bangor.
- YJA – 22nd October 1.50pm – 2.45pm at Woodlands, Bangor.
- YJSD – 27th October 2pm – 4pm at Waring St, Belfast.
- YJSD – 16th November 10am – 12pm at Haslem's Lane Lisburn.
- YJSD - 18th November 10am -12pm at Market Street Omagh.