The Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC) have announced details of two events to launch The Social Care Manager's Forum.
With social care managers playing a key role holding responsibility for leading and delivering safe and effective social care services, a priority area of work for NISCC is to support training and development opportunities for managers.
To this end, and following discussions and feedback from the sector, a forum for managers is now being launched.
NISCC are inviting social care mangers to attend one of their two half day events:
- 12th September 2016, 9am @ the Loughshore Hotel, Carrickfergus
- 20th September 2016, 9am @ the Silverbirch Hotel, Omagh
The morning will include updates from:
- NISCC on key areas such as registration and the introduction of Fitness to Practise
- RQIA on quality improvement
- Safeguarding – issues for managers
- There will also be an opportunity to discuss how you would like the forum to go forward
There are a limited number of spaces which will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.These events are free to attend and the closing date for entries is Friday 26th August.
Click the link below to register, indicating which session you would like to attend.