NISCC Social Care Managers’ Forum is a free bi-annual event open to all Social Care Managers working in Northern Ireland, each of whom is encouraged to bring a colleague from their Social Care team along as a guest.
The theme of the upcoming forum is “Sharing Innovation and Good Practice”. There are a wide range of compelling topics being covered by a diverse set of speakers, including:
- Transformation in Social Care
- Launch of the Induction Programme for Social Care
- Quality Improvement Project Presentation
- Health and Wellbeing Caseworker Network
- Overview of Fitness to Practice Activity 2017/18
- Medicines Management
- Launch of Level 4 Certificate in Leadership and Management for Adult Social Care
A hot lunch will be provided and there are two dates and locations to choose from when registering to attend. These are:
- Wednesday, 2 May 2018 / 9.00am – 2.00pm at Dunsilly Hotel, Antrim
- Thursday, 10 May 2018 / 9.00am – 2.00pm at Seagoe Hotel, Portadown
Social Care Managers can reserve a free place by clicking 'Book Online Now'. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a ‘first come’ basis. The closing date for bookings is Wednesday, 25 April 2018. If you require further information, please contact Jordan Adair on 028 9536 2329 or email email@example.com.
You can use the learning from this event to claim PiP Credits for your CPD by visiting our PiP Credit Accumulation page.