Queen's University Belfast are to host an event to provide prospective students with information and guidance on their courses in Social Work.
The 'Social Work Information Evening' will answer all your questions about the application process and more about what a career in Social Work involves. You'll also hear from QUB staff and current students and find out everything you need to know.
The event is being held on Wednesday 2 November at the University's, Whitla Hall - located to the right of the main Lanyon Building and the preliminary format is as follows:
- 18.30 Welcome to Queen’s University Belfast, School of Social Sciences, Education and Social Work
- 18.35 What is Social Work?
- 18.40 A thematic overview of the Social Work curriculum
- 19.00 Being a First Year Social Work Student on the Undergraduate Route
- 19.10 Carer and Service User Involvement in Social Work Education at Queen’s
- 19.20 Being a Social Work Student on the Relevant Graduate Route
- 19.30 Hear from our graduates
- 19.45 Applying for Social Work – Admissions and Access Service
- 19.55 Questions
Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, so booking is required.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org