Northern Ireland's HSC Leadership Centre has published details of a regional management development programme for social work team leaders.
'Managing Effective Practice' will be taking place from February until June 2015 and the programme aims to:
- Develop Social Work Team Leader roles and build on existing management experience.
- Develop the confidence and competence of Social Work Team Leaders.
- Carry out service change/improvement project.
- Achieve four NIPQ requirements in Specialist Award.
This is an accredited Programme for Social Work within the NIPQ Framework - 3 requirements at SPECIALIST level.
The programme delivers management and leadership training for social work team leaders and aims to build on existing management experience, skills and knowledge; develop confidence and competence, and contribute to evidence-based service improvement within their organisation.
This is an accredited programme within the NISCC Professional in Practice (PiP) Framework
The programme will take place on the following dates:
- Module 1: 11 and 12 February 2015
- Module 2: 15 and 16 April 2015
- Module 3: 20 and 21 May 2015
- Module 4: 17 and 18 June 2015
To book or find out more about the programme please visit: http://www.leadership.hscni.net/Courses/Details/2481.
Alternatively, email Pauline Atkinson, Course Administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org