With the launch of the Care Certificate fast approaching, this free webinar on March 4 will explore the key implementation challenges and look at products and services to help you successfully introduce the Care Certificate into your organisation.
The webinar runs from 12:00 to 12:40 and will be hosted by NSA for Health with contributions from City and Guilds.
This webinar will give attendees the opportunity to:
- Receive an overview of the Care Certificate – its background, content and structure
- Consider the resources required for your organisation to deliver the Care Certificate to the required standard
- Discuss the key challenges in implementing the Care Certificate
- Share concerns and ideas with health professionals from across the sector
- Learn about some of the City & Guilds Group products and services which could help you address the challenges
If you are unable to take part, you can still register and you'll recieve a link to the recording so you can view the webinar at a more convenient time.
To register visit: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2019293051151115522
Places are limited to the first 100 registered attendees.