A Review of Inclusive Play in Scotland was identified as a high priority within the National Play Strategy Action Plan (2013), recognising that all children in Scotland have the right to play.
The Plan particularly mentions the play rights of disabled children and young people and those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Adults, children and young people are now invited to take part in this important review by completing a survey.
The survey aims to find out about:
- the existing barriers to inclusive play in Scotland
- the aspirations about inclusive play
- approaches, tools, practice and strategies that work well in ensuring play experiences and opportunities are inclusive
To partcipate click and complete the relevant survey:
- Survey for adults - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/reviewofinclusiveplayinscotland
- Survey for children and young people - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/childrenandyoungpeoplessurvey
The closing date for the survey is Wednesday 27 August 2014.